Sunday, October 21, 2007

 

Refuge update

New panels for Refuge graphic novel - Chapter 5


More panels for Chapter five of Refuge Online Comic.

Going to post some planning sketches. Some relating to the rest of the story and others showing the planning drawings for panels already uploaded. It started out quite different to what it is now. I started out drawing 12 panel pages, portrait style.

The characters were also different. I had to do a few redrawings of the first pages in order to create a way of drawing that I was happy with.

I was thinking even of keeping the pencil drawing look or even using charcoal but settled on pen and ink (or a simulation of) for the final version. I may however use pencil or charcoal again in the future.


Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?